Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to Just Duckie!

Welcome to Just Duckie, a blog about everything and nothing. I am your humble correspondent...Duckie. Several of my friends, mostly from World of Warcraft have decided to start their own blogs (which you will find listed at right) and are doing very well. Unfortunately, though I AM a major WoW geek I don't feel that I could contribute enough content to justify creating a blog all about WoW. So after five minutes of soul searching I decided it might be kinda fun to start a "Seinfeld" blog, if you will. I have so many interests, hobbies and opinions on every day things that I figured, "what the heck?", I'll join the blogging community. After all, ducks are followers too just like lemmings. Though you will find that this duck is a bit of a rebel. So while I've created a blog like every other human on the planet, this one won't be quite like any other. With that having been laid out at your feet I hope you enjoy the attitude, the quirky personality and the bi-polar Donald Duck-like zaniness that is Just Duckie.

No comments:

Post a Comment